Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 14 minutes
Estimated Values per Serving:
Calories: 310 Fat: 8 grams Points: 5
NOTE: The remaining burgers are frozen until needed.
½ pound (8 ounces) ground turkey breast meat
½ pound (8 ounces) lean ground beef (at least 93% lean)
1 slider roll
1 slice low fat cheese
1 orange – sliced
- Mix together ground turkey and beef. Form 8 – 2 ounce burgers that are the size of the slider roll. Freeze 7 of the burgers until ready to use.
- Heat a small skillet on medium high heat, spray with cooking spray and cook 1 burger for 5 – 7 minutes on each side until cooked to medium temperature.
- Place slider roll into container and place burger on top. Place sliced cheese on top of the other side of the slider roll (to prevent melting the cheese).
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together honey and apples. Spoon into another part of container.
- Add pickles to the third part of container if using.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.